CalendarCalendar

Share | 

Ciubs's Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
CIubs

PostSubject: Ciubs's Application   Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:39 pm

-Ingame name: Ciubs
-List of all your characters: Midlight (KoC for extra att), SieepingSoui (book mule), Ciubz (char for when i get bored), Unpopped (Kaiser link skill), Repopped (DS Link skill), LayZurZ (Previous main)
-Level(Main char): 184
-Job(Main char): Shadower

-Name: Hassan

-List of previous Guilds: Casual, Odyssey, Ambitionz, Coastal
-Reason for leaving previous Guilds:My first guild was Casual, I got kicked out because the leaders mistook me for a scammer (that had introduced himself as cedric/ahmad) scammed there members a while back even though it was my first days in maplestory I didnt know what they were talking about and I got kicked without them telling me why first. They kicked me and then told me that they thought I was a scammer. First the 2 leaders thought that. Some of the members were surprised to see me kicked. eventhough before I had been accused, I had transferred some valuable gear for some of the members. But oh well, all the leaders said was:”we don’t have proof but we cant take chances with new recruits”.they kicked me because apparently one of the members in the guild “thought” I was the person that scammed the guild And the excuse they came up with for accussing me was…I acted too nice for a new player… My second guild as a Mechanic was odyssey because the leader was my friend and helped me out a lot during my first days of maple. He was the one that tried so hard to clear my name because he had known that scammer from way before and believed me when I said I was just a newcomer, NOT someone that made a new account to cover his trail. but when rumors started to spread about there actions and some of the members being associated with hacks and with what I saw myself from the inside of the members, I left. A little after that, When I was a noob (which I still am) I was in Ambitionz, A guild in union with Coastal. After Ambitionz broke up. I joined Coastal (and have been there ever since it broke up because the leader went inactive). Because they provided a caring and trustworthy environment, which members could freely trust one another and get bonded. If it is needed to do a background check on me, Many of my friend such as Maurice (which is also an Aeon member), James (HooperNoodle), QualityArrow ( Kurt, leader of Ambitionz and also used to be in an alliance with the guild: Casual), Adam ( leader of the nuggets and formerly in union with the guild: Casual), Dani (Snitchie and many more chars Razz),Anton, Chris, Ree (Rebbyboo, Leader of Coastal and the daybreak alliance), Emma (Zelie,previous Coastal member), Bella (Girlsonfire,previous Coastal member), Greg (GregF3,previous Coastal member), Dayo (xDayo, Ex-member of nuggets, formerly in alliance with Casual) and … can vouch for me being a good, loyal and trustworthy friend.

-Do you know any Member of Galicia?: Anton, Chris, Bella, Nico and ...
-Why do you want to join Galicia?: I came back to maple just now and want to be re-united with my old friends and make new ones.

-Your opinion regarding duped gears, hacks and scamming?: Short and Simple: I dont like them
-How do you gain mesos?: Well I just came back, but before quitting I used to merch. Mainly Thief gear.

-How long have you been playing Maplestory: less than a year
-How many hours you play each week?: Just starting again but i used to play alot before i quit.

-Tell us something about yourself: I am Hassan, I study architecture and love it. I hope to become a successful person. Mainly for myself and my family. I hope to bring joy and pride to my family by being an honest and good person. Those members that know me from coastal know my personality and know how I am friendly with everyone, and try to help as much as I can. I am very eager to meet new people aswell and hope to create a great bond.

Finally

-Why should we invite you into the guild?: I am helpful, nice, funny, tolerant and I respect every mapler as if I really know them irl and believe we should all treat one another like we want to be treated.

Thank you for taking the time to read my application
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ciubs's Application   Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:45 pm

ooh odyssey, dunno if you remember FrostiAran, but i'll vote Yes.
Back to top Go down
kr3k3

PostSubject: Re: Ciubs's Application   Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:54 pm

Known him for a long time. Nice and trustable!
Big YES from me <3
Back to top Go down
CIubs

PostSubject: Re: Ciubs's Application   Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:45 pm

oh i forgot to add that i applied to aeon before i quit, didnt get accepted. the whole application is on their forums if anyone of you wants to read it. my browser keeps trying to load it but it never does.
Back to top Go down
Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Ciubs's Application   Mon Jun 03, 2013 12:37 pm

Hello Hassan,

i liked your application, it got a all the necessary amount of information and it's clear that you put much effort into it. You seem like a honest and friendly person, hopefully we could chat some more ingame. Feel free to come by our Guild FM: Fm1 Ch7.

By the way, are you intending to play regularly again after the break you had? Since you didn't seem so determined last time i saw you.

Best Regards

Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Ciubs's Application   Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:52 pm

Hey Hassan,

I can see that you definetely put a lot of effort in your application, which is good. I also like how you are really honest about the incident that occured a long time ago. I think you're a really Nice guy. Big yes from me Very Happy

Niek
Back to top Go down
CIubs

PostSubject: Re: Ciubs's Application   Mon Jun 03, 2013 5:14 pm

Thank you all for the responses.
@Rathi : Yes, I do plan to continue regularly. I have exams for the next 2 weeks but I will still be on often.
@Niek : Ty for the kind comment Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ciubs's Application   Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:15 pm

I can't really say anything else than yes to my brother Hassan.
Glad you came back! Cool
Back to top Go down
Shakshokas

PostSubject: Re: Ciubs's Application   Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:30 pm

Ahoy Hassan !

So , First of all , welcome to Galicia forum . Smile

Well , me and Anton are friends (tbh , he only thinks like that and Actually i am not his friend).
So i don't know you well atm , but because of the fact that you are a good Anton's friend , and he told very good things about you , even before you have applied .Imme say here YES.
And ill be happy to talk with you more ingame . Smile

Idan.

~PEACE~

PostSubject: Re: Ciubs's Application   Mon Jun 03, 2013 11:12 pm

You seem like a nice guy! Yes from me!
Back to top Go down
Fantasize

PostSubject: Re: Ciubs's Application   Tue Jun 04, 2013 12:19 pm

He´s a good friend, and fun to be with.
And in Coastal I noticed who my real friends were so I´d say HELL YES!
Back to top Go down
Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Ciubs's Application   Wed Jun 05, 2013 7:28 am

Accepted.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ciubs's Application   

Back to top Go down

Ciubs's Application
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1