ShanieSorous lv100 Demon Ave. (EMS)
TheShanerz lv 38 F/P Mage (EMS)
ShanieSorouz Lv1 Explorer (EMS)
ShaneyWagon lv1 Evan (EMS)
Zhaney lv1 Citizen (EMS)

Character No.1 Is My Main From GMS And Here Is A ScreenShot
http://i.imgur.com/MoIBwOl.jpg?1

Characters from No.5 - No.8 Are In The Making And Will All Be 100
For 2 Complete Character Card Set (S) For My Mages.
Im Going For 2 Sets For Mage
I/L - F/P - Cleric
Lumi - BaM - Evan
A ScreenShot Of My EMS Characters Can Be Found Here
http://i.imgur.com/JqrDCSA.png?1

-Level(Main char):

GMS - DarkerShane Lv 153
EMS - SupremeShane Lv133
ShaneySorouz Is Going To Be My Main As I Prefer My Luminous Over My I/L

-Job(Main char):

Currently (SupremeShane) I/L Mage
Soon To Be (ShaneySorouz) Luminous

-Name: Shane Broadway

-List of previous Guilds:
No Previous in GMS.

In EMS i Joined Kradians/TrueKradians i left this guild because many of the people i knew has stopped playing and the guild had become inactive.

-Do you know any Member of Galicia?:
Only The Person I Had Met In Game The Other Day. Sadly Cant Remeber There Name As It Was Only A Short Stop In The FM While I Was Browsing :Dapart from that i have mainly played in ch9 and not chat to many people unless i was pqing so i dont really have a good idea of any of the guild in the game. iv only recently been searching for one i gues smapel gets lonely without a guild Very Happy

-Why do you want to join Galicia?

The Guild Has Everything I Expect Good Rules, Community, Friendship and from what i can remember form the person who i met in game. though it was brief and i cant remember there name i do remember i asked them a question and they were very happy to help me. polite and gave a good answer. that alone gave me a very good impression on the guild so i asked the person if i could join and what the requirements were and they asked me to sign up here. a good person gave great advice and then the site i find is very well made and the sign up process was very good and simple to follow. so the reason i wan to join. well the impression you guys have given is top notch your members seem to be great and friendly and that's what im looking for a guild where i can have fun and chat with good friendly people. join in party quests and much more. a guild where u can be like a family helping each other out when needed, playing together, mutual, mature, happy.

-Your opinion regarding duped gears, hacks and scamming?:

my opinion is very bad, i absolutely have duped gear. hackers are the most annoying people in the world and scamming well what person wants to be scammed. had my fair share of those. 
iv been stripped of my mesos by hackers which made me so mad. in all the years iv played maple iv never hacked scammed or duped anything. and iv done my fair share of trade. hackers were so bad when i played GMS they come and Force DC me just to get a fm spot or training spot. so my opinion well u could say they are my sworn enemies i hate them with a vengence.

-How do you gain mesos?:

changes a lot really, sometimes i sell NX Items, guildies always have discount ofc, other times i sell potentialed items, event items, iv sold equips trained on monsters, merched all kinds of items, in gms mainly Party Quest Items Like Horntail pendant zack helm and empress gears. i use the 90 day store permit for selling these items now and then ill get a 7-day store Very Happy

-How long have you been playing Maplestory:How many hours you play each week?:

iv played GMS for around 6 years on and off Due to Internet Issues as i moved alot. For Personal Reasons.iv played EMS for around 2 years on and off now have stable adress and internet and have been playing for around 9 months. between work and watching series like walking dead and falling skies etc.

-Tell us something about yourself:

i like in the uk and have just come out of a retail job and going into care work to look after the elderly i was a foster child when young and it developed into a passion to help people out so thats why i want that job. secondly i was a Game Sage for AeriaGames For Over a year during that time i didnt play much maple but i was assigned to helping the community taking suggestions form players anything that would help out reporting hackers scammers and more to the Game Masters. now i have finished my voluntary work for aeriagames i have returned to maple indefinintly.

-Why should we invite you into the guild?:

Mainly because im a nice guy, i like to help people out when possible, party quest with everyone and even train together. its always more fun to have a guild and party quest with guild mates at least then you know u can trust each other right. you can help people who are not familiar with that your doing. i like to be in a mature environment i can handle it to a point cant stand beggars but lending to a friend is alright since you can trust them. im a very fair and honest person, i speak my mind but thats just me Very Happy.

Finally - id love to see what you guys say about my applcation and i hope to chat to you soon. i wont be on today as of june 19th 4pm (GMT) uk time. but i should be on tomroow when i get home from my gf's house sadly she dosent have internet otherwise id be playing :Dso expect me online tomorow on the character shaneysorouz anytime between june 20th 1-3pm (GMT Uk Time)
thanks for taking the time to read my application and hope to chat to you all soon Very Happy
regards.
shane

Last edited by ShaneySorouz on Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:17 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tyler

PostSubject: Re: New Application    Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:04 pm

Hello there,

could you please edit your application so it's easier to read? It's pretty messed up as you can see.

ShaneySorouz

PostSubject: Re: New Application    Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:09 pm

yea its kinda strange im working it maybe i added to much code Very Happy
turns out the bullet points added invisible spacing and did not display the text the same way i could see it strange but iv edited it and its fine now Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Application    Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:34 pm

1st thing first. DONT EVER CALL ZAKUM FOR ZACK EVER AGAIN-RAGE-F555555 U DISHONOR MY NAME ;-; T.T
2nd: besides that i think i might like you alot^^
you seem like a nice person from what ive read. and ive love to have someone i could do something with:3
but before im saying yes for you to join the guild i would love to meet you sometime.(ingame)
come by our Gfm anytime -ch7 fm1- ill be there most off the time if im not trolling around^^
Best Regards
Zack~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Application    Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:05 pm

"I absolutely have duped gear"
Care to explain?
Back to top Go down
Shakshokas

PostSubject: Re: New Application    Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:50 pm

Welcome to Galicia forum Shane ! 

Look like a nice guy , but i can't say YES / NO before you don't answer Calv's question and of course not before i don't see you in game man . 

~PEACE~

Idan.

PostSubject: Re: New Application    Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:19 pm

hello Shane nice application
tho we prefer non-duped items (with all the free cube events there are lots of legit equipment in FM)
would you care to explain why you have duped items if you hate hackers as much as you claim? (buying duped gear is funding hackers) and would u mind slowly replacing them for legit items? (we will give u time for that ofcourse)

on application itself, seems very nice. Good English ofcourse since ur from the UK and 21 probably pretty mature since u have a job etc also
hope to speak to u sometime soon

ShaneySorouz

PostSubject: Re: New Application    Thu Jun 20, 2013 1:17 am

In reply to the jr master PhantomSteal "tho we prefer non-duped items" that was a typo, I have not duped any items at all i meant absolutely have not duped items. all the items i own are legit and mainly from the current events as you'll see once u see my chr Very Happy. apart from that most of the equips i use are found via party quests or hunting mobs havent done much merching in EMS compared to when i played GMS so im not as rich here. only 300m to my name atm :Dand thats from selling NX items. to give me some money to start either merching or get myself something nice.

PostSubject: Re: New Application    Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:05 pm

Hello Shane,

looks better now, thank you. It's nice to see you put some effort into your application and it's pretty well-formulated.. Anyway be sure to drop by our Guild FM once in a while as mentioned in the first post, so we can get to know you better.

Regarding your main character which you're applying with, it's level 107 and the level requirement is 130. However if you're able to reach 130 within a few days while your application is still open, it's not a problem. Let me know if you need any kind of help.

Best Regards

Tyler

Tulsi

PostSubject: Re: New Application    Thu Jun 20, 2013 6:10 pm

I'll say Yes

PostSubject: Re: New Application    Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:14 pm

thanks for all the reply's i shall be online tomorow to do some leveling up, as for the rest of today going to watch revolution with my gf Very Happy. see you all soon. you seem like a great bunch to chat with from what iv seen from some of you in the fm today Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: New Application    Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:27 pm

You got my approval. ^^
Back to top Go down
BubblySea

PostSubject: Re: New Application    Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:33 pm

YES :3

PostSubject: Re: New Application    Fri Jun 21, 2013 4:12 pm

[rtl] ^^ Yes from israel [/rtl]

PostSubject: Re: New Application    Fri Jun 21, 2013 4:50 pm

He's deff a YES

PostSubject: Re: New Application    Fri Jun 21, 2013 4:56 pm

Well I guess since he corrected himself, everything turned out OK. cheers

He looks like an all round awesome guy, he has a girlfriend which indicates he has a life outside of maple, which is very nice.
*sigh* wish I had more luck with the ladies. Anyways he seems like a down-to-earth guy and someone I'd be comfortable with calling a good friend.
He gets myYES.
Back to top Go down
Kariiii

PostSubject: Re: New Application    Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:10 pm

nice apply i like it Yes
Back to top Go down
ShaneySorouz

PostSubject: Re: New Application    Sat Jun 22, 2013 12:22 am

haha thanks all, had a good chat with you all today didnt find that abr recipe in the end phantomsteal :/ 3 hours and no drop i gave up rofl. as an update on the app. 3 more evo runs to do already 119 :D20x hp core did the trick Very Happy

EDIT: thanks for all the good feedback on the app guys ill be back on tomorrow to do some more leveling and maybe just maybe try to hunt for another abr recipe might be staying over the gf house tomorrow night so probably wont be on in the afternoon as much as usual. see you all soon.

PostSubject: Re: New Application    Sat Jun 22, 2013 9:55 am

liked your apply, so imma say Yes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Application    Sat Jun 22, 2013 7:08 pm

His got my YES too~
But seriously dont call zak for zack ever again~
just saying :3
Back to top Go down
PhantomSteal

PostSubject: Re: New Application    Sat Jun 22, 2013 7:10 pm

Lol now we know how to get zack mad ;D

PostSubject: Re: New Application    Sat Jun 22, 2013 7:15 pm